We know that not all matches are made in heaven, which is why we’ve done everything we can to make returning your items easy.
If you’re not sure about an item, or you’re not 100% happy with the quality or fit, you can return the item to us, as new, within 28 days and you’ll receive a full refund.
To return an item, simply follow these steps:
- Fill in the returns form you received with your order.
- Package up your items (please use the original item packaging).
- Please enclose your completed returns form (please ensure you fill in the form).
- Visit this link to create and print your free Royal Mail returns label.
- Affix the label to your parcel and drop it off at any Post Office.
If you can’t print at home, don’t worry, most Post Offices have facilities to print prepaid labels. You can find these locations once you’ve created your returns label.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage as we can’t accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Once we’ve received your return, we’ll process your refund within 21 working days. We don’t offer an exchange service; if you’d like a replacement item, please place a new order online.
You can read our full Terms and Conditions here.
If you don’t wish to use our free Royal Mail returns label, our returns address is:
Marshall Stevens Way
Please note we’re not able to reimburse your return postage if you don’t use our free Royal Mail returns label.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns of any face mask product.
Problems with your delivery?
Still waiting for the postman or think there’s a problem with your order? Email us at email@example.com as soon as possible, and we’ll do everything we can to put things right.
Unfortunately, we can’t refund items that have been embroidered or personalised. To avoid disappointment and ensure that your order is the perfect fit, head over to our sizing guide.
Need more help? Call us on 0161 871 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.